Wednesday, December 31, 2014

BITX Making part-0

Last year, during our brief one minute meeting VU2UPX gave me one packet. This packate contained a good selection of the PCB,PIC for DDS VFO, DVD.  I am thankful to Om Charudatt -ji for  this gift. He had specially commercially ordered those pcb.  Whatever my karmic problem, I was not able to assemble the DDS VFO ( see the previous post ). This costed me a years homebrewing time. Really appreciate and make further projects. Most of project were dependent on the DDS_VFO. I gave it a second chance.  Lastly from that package I made the R7 receiver successfully. ( see preious post)

Due to work, could not visit the HAMFEST INDIA 2014 at Banglore. They gave one BITX40 PCB to all the delegates. and there was arrangement for low cost kit components for Rs.500/-.

Well, I missed that bandwagon. I was felling little desperate. So requested for spare pcb In the HOMEBREW forum. Few promised, but arrived none. (piece be on them atleast they promised). . I wanted to brag about this bitx.  Seeing this, my neighbor and senior ham VU2BGH, Om Bhogibhai sent me his pcb.  Few days later , as a good gesture for participating in homebrew project in the HOMEBREW FORUM, Om Shinos sent me one PCB( also to 6 other friends).

Thus I got two BITX40 pcb , so I remarked that...
Now my time for bitx making has came.... all the bragging will be on vu3inj.blogspot...... pls bear with me.....  My friend @2UPX remarked the following to me.........all the best, but you already have your hands full, Oh humble peasant. He was right but I replied that, you know that commons and kings, never satisfied with their greed.... to make new things.., to acquire more things......to get more beautiess.... he he he.... but actually i never had the cance to make the bitx & brag.......before bitx actually i wanted to make ararinha and one dsb tx......
 
This is the beginning part, all the bragging and other thing will be from the bitx40 making part-1
I will stat wit the pcb, components lists, links..... I am not giving any time frame..... I might need few 10mhz xtals and cores from some vendor....

so work in progress..... 2015...............