Tuesday, January 15, 2013

QTH-VU3INJ

VU3INJ is a licensed radio ham, operating from the West Cost of India, Gujarat State, Junagadh City on the foot hill of Mount Girnar. Mostly available on VHF(145.500) & 20MB SSB-QRP.


I am currently operating the modified VHF set, 1 W- 20 Meter Homebrew Rig on simple dipole. And now on 7060 Kc 40 meter with QRP tx. i intend to work  with QRP 20 meter gear.

All SWL and HAM are a welcome guest for visiting his station. I like collecting QSL cards and having eye-balls. Interested in home-brewing,CW and operating QRP. I also guide the beginners and regularly promote the ham radio as a hobby to everyone.

I have passed the higher secondary school standard 8,9,10 with technical subjects. Done one year of Radio Servicing course at AVPTI, Rajkot. Understand C-lang. Tried COP exam but craze faded so not left it.

Done graduation with physics and then LLB, Finally done few courses in human right from IGNOU (2013).

Feel free to contact me rearding this blog and ham radio. contact is indrajitsinhrathod2009 at gmail dot com. Direct fone is - 09033695503 . I am night owl :)  Facebook page is vu3inj.

I had participated in special activation of AU2GIR on 9th10th November 2013 at Sasan Gir.

No comments:

Post a Comment