Friday, May 7, 2021

SOTA 2021 GIRNAR

 GIRNAR

I recently went to Mount girnar for the event SOTA  I have a good vedio materials and experience to share. But due to the suddent events of the life i could not put that wrtieup in Feb itself an/


it all started with this campaign. That my nearby hams were going to the HILL TOPS  and i should also join them, but that was conficting as i was not travelling due to physical debilities and no-vehicle at that remove place. i thought i also climb the mount girnar. I took my VHF/UHF baofeng handy and made a tour to my nearest hill top MOUNT GIRNAR. To had a sked plan on 145.500 to talk to them.


This journey had dual purpose. to propiate to my devi a very excellent shakti pitham.as had not visited her since 2011. a 10 years time , i was living in that city. Anyway it was now due. i make a sankalp despite my ill healthy to climb and have darshan and possibly talk. But primary target was climbing up for religious reasons.

have look at the fotographs and vedios. (to be uploaded later on)

No comments:

Post a Comment