Monday, March 16, 2020

Mount Girnar, ARSI VHF HF hilltop contest

I live at the foothill of mount girnar and love the Mount Girnar for many many years. I did climbed and walked round the  girnar, we call it pari-krama. I had many many fond memories girnar . Starting from as a small kid tugged by adults to this mid age. I love the girnar mountain. I enjoyed its presence as resident, as nature lover, envirnmentalist, as rock climber, as ham, as a spiritual person. Sometimes i walk upto it to find myself.

Here are few fotographs found from the fake book of vu3kdg (sk). There are two hams with bag the ever energetic vu3hmm, ghanubha, and another friend nanu holding the beam antenna.

Why i was not there ? they did not find me at my QTH so went alone. event is of 2018. I hope to go one day and do the SOTA.



1 comment:

  1. Need for VHF repeaters in Girnar, Pavagadh and Saputara.

    ReplyDelete